Have disengaged students working virtually? Create effective questions that engage every learner.
Educators spend 80% of their time asking questions. You need to devote significant preparation time to create effective questions that engage every learner.
- What should your questions include?
- How can you avoid ineffective questions?
- What are the best strategies to get students’ attention?
- How should questions for the whole group, small group, and partners differ?
- How can you encourage physiological responses?
EducationAdminWebAdvisor.com Quality Commitment